Aquila ATMS (“we”, “us” or “our”) provide the information set out on the Aquila website (the “Website”) solely for information and to facilitate Aquila ATMS communications.
Cookies used on our Website are not designed to identify individual users, nor are they passed on or sold to any other third parties. We simply use them to review how the Website is being used by visitors and help inform decisions about improvements.
3. What personal information do we collect from you?
3.1. Personal information is any information that allows someone to identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address, as well as any information about you that is associated with or linked to, or could be linked to, any of the foregoing data.
3.2. We do not retain any personal information about you as a result of you browsing the Website. Your personal information is collected when you fill in a form on our Website, or contact personnel listed directly via email. The information you give us may include your name, address, email, and phone number.
3.3 Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information.
4. What information may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
4.1. Information you give us. The information you provide us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, Website or otherwise will be used in accordance with section 5 below. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to features, services, or communications, participate in social media functions on the Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Website.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
4.2. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
4.3. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); searched for criteria; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We may use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, services and support that you request from us;
- to improve our tools and services, including to invite you to provide us with feedback;
- to provide you with information about other tools and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to the Website, our tools and our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We may use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our tools and services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to monitor, measure or understand the effectiveness of the Website in facilitating Aquila’ communications to users such as you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about Aquila that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
6. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of Aquila ATMS, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
6.1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
6.2. Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of Aquila entering into a contract with you.
6.3. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; or in order to enforce or apply the Website’s Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Aquila ATMS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Where we store your personal data
Your personal information may be processed both in and outside the UK. When you submit your details in whichever country you are situated you agree to the information being processed in the UK.
7.1. We may also process or transfer your personal information outside the UK (and possibly to places outside the European Economic Area, which is all EU member states).
7.2. The Website and our servers, wherever they are based, have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
7.3. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any visit to our Website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
7.4. Any transmission of your personal data is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8.1. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are common and won't do anything to harm your system - they simply store or gather information. They help you to get the most out of your visit to our Websites.
8.2. We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser's setting to prevent it from accepting cookies on your computer - go to www.allaboutcookies.org for instructions on how to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Websites if you do so.
8.3. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they can be used to store information which may identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
8.4. Our Websites use two main types of cookies:
- Per-session cookies. We only use these whilst you are visiting our website and they are deleted when you leave. They remember you as you move between pages, for example recording the items you add to an online shopping basket. They also help maintain security.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies stay on your computer until they expire or are deleted. We set automatic deletion dates so that we don't keep your information for longer than we need to.
- Gather customer journey information across our sites and fulfil any of your requests;
- Gain insight into the nature of our audience so we can tailor our content accordingly;
- Ensure your privacy when you visit our secure sites;
- Store login details for our secure sites;
- Store details of your marketing preferences to improve and enhance your visit to our sites;
- Evaluate our sites' advertising and promotional effectiveness - all information is anonymised and we don't share it with anyone;
- Provide advertising on our sites and on other sites which are tailored to your interests and preferences;
- Remember settings you have applied to a Website such as layout, font size, preferences, colours etc;
- Detect if a service has already been offered to you so that we don't ask you again.
10. Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted via our Website by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. However, a request to change information may not be accommodated if the request would conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information. Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
11. Contact us